How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4542
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to act as a Trustee to an Isle of Man portfolio bond

This answer was rated:

I need to act as a Trustee to an Isle of Man portfolio bond but i don't want to act in person. Where can i set up a company to act as the Trustee without needing a licence other than the UK because the beneficiaries are in the UK.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

To the best of my knowledge, you can set up company in UK itself. The following are for your general reference.

Let me know if this helps. If you feel you need more assistance or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question, please feel absolutely free to revert back with a reply.

Warm Regards
Rakhi Vasavada and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you