Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

can anyone do a bit of research and tell me where in the world

Customer Question
is the best place to...
can anyone do a bit of research and tell me where in the world is the best place to invest in real estate. price should be selling at discount so there is potential upside in future sales. interest rate and tax should be evaluated. and it should have good return on investment as a rental property.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Finance
9/17/2013
Financial Professional: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 4 years ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic.
 We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. 

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Rachel

can anyone tell me where in the world is the best place to invest in real estate. price should be selling at discount so there is potential upside in future sales. interest rate and tax should be evaluated. and it should have good return on investment as a rental property.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Rachel

Financial Professional: Lindie-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 years ago
Lindie-Moderator
Lindie-Moderator, Moderator

Hello again, :)

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Lindie

I will wait

Financial Professional: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Wendy-Mod

Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Financial Professional: Patrick O. Oswald, Wealth Advisor replied 4 years ago
Patrick O. Oswald
Patrick O. Oswald, Wealth Advisor
The investment should be near you. Real estate is something you need to be able to manage, and its tough to manage if you cant drive to it. There are many publicly traded REIT's (real estate investment trusts) these pay decent dividends, but your principal is at risk as the REIT will fluctuate with the general market and interest rates.. The REIT option is good because it is professionally managed as well as diversified..

Good Luck

there are management companies you can hire (at least in the states) to manage the properties. we use a couple now and it is working out well. so if we take this out of the equation, my question remains:

where in the world is the best place to invest in real estate. with price at a steep discount and good return on investment as a rental property.

Patrick O. Oswald
Patrick O. Oswald
Patrick O. Oswald, Wealth Advisor