Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Is there a good 3 year finance plan that is text-based, NOT

Customer Question

Is there a good 3 year finance plan that is text-based, NOT spreadsheet? Ideally for a contract manufacturer.
Just looking for the qualitative questions we should ask.
Easy to put together spreadsheets; want to see a list of assumptions beyond gross margin/product line/growth rate
Category: Finance
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I am not following what exactly you need in your question.
Is your question related to software or to something else?
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not software. Just a list of bullet points a company should consider when building a plan.

the optional information above is a mistake; it was related to another question. Please ignore!

Thank you,

--jeff

Thank you.