Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

Have a barclaycard for which I recenly learned that I have

PPI. As a result I...
Have a barclaycard for which I recenly learned that I have PPI. As a result I submitted a claim for payment of loan as a result of being on sick leave. I have 2 other cards for which there is no PPI attached.In the long term, Is it safer to transfer what is owing from my 2 other cards unto my Barclay card in view of the protection?
1/9/2013
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant

rakhivasavada :

Dear Friend, hello and welcome...

rakhivasavada :

YES.... you can transfer the balance from your two credit cards on which you have PPI. However you need to know that such insurance are limited, and sometimes not limited to a amount which you need to find out from the terms given by Barclay's.

rakhivasavada :

Apart from the, yes you can transfer your balances....

rakhivasavada :

Ihope this helps...

Rate this answer POSITIVELY IF you are done with this and if this helps and satisfies you as this is the only way we get compensated for assisting you. You may use "CONTINUE CONVERSATION" to revert with additional queries if you have or if I have missed out on any aspect of your question.

rakhivasavada :

Warm Regards....

Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada