Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

Is it possible to locate and find the CUSIP number that is

Customer Question
attached to our Social Insurance...
Is it possible to locate and find the CUSIP number that is attached to our Social Insurance Number?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Finance
1/5/2013
Financial Professional: Dave CPA, Accountant replied 4 years ago
Dave CPA
Dave CPA, Accountant

Dave CPA :

Dave CPA :

A CUSIP number identifies most securities, including: stocks of all registered U.S. and Canadian companies, and U.S. government and municipal bonds.

Dave CPA :

They aren't tied to a social insurance number.

Dave CPA :

So what you are trying to do isn't possible.

JACUSTOMER-r6zzuthn- :

A cusip number is attached to a security and there are securities--either bonds, or mutual funds, I am not sure which, yet---that are linked to our birth registration number and, or our S.I.N. That is, we are securitized at birth and traded in the international bond market. This is fact, not fantasy. There are people who have located this CUSIP number. It looks as if I shall have to do the deep research. Cordially, Charles

Dave CPA
Dave CPA
Dave CPA, Accountant