Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

Business Tutor, weighted average cost of capital.

Business Tutor, Calcualate the weighted...
Business Tutor, Calcualate the weighted average cost of capital. I have calcualted the after tax Cost of Capital using this information, Bonds are (8%,1000 par value, 16 year maturity), Preferred stock (5,000 hsares outstanding, $50 par value, $1.50 dividend). Commun Equity is 47%. In part A, the Market Prices are $1,035 for bonds,Please see the attached.   

Attachment: 2011-10-10_152133_chapter09-_mini_case.xlsx

I need  this answered by 9:00 pm today.
10/10/2011
Manal Elkhoshkhany

Hello

Please click on the following link for the solution. I am sorry I missed this post.

http://www.box.net/shared/sd01uk69ou90hxpuhxpm

P.S. If you like my services, please feel free to direct your future posts to me specifically by typing "For BusinessTutor" at the beginning of your post. Should you choose to do this, please try to allow me 48 hours before the deadline. If you need to meet me online for a timed assignment, please advise me of the date and time (EST) you want me to meet you here and I will. Please make sure you take the length (and number) of the questions into consideration when making your offer to avoid delays in providing solutions.

Thank you

Manal Elkhoshkhany

Ok, I have your response, incredible as it seem, I don't know how you do that. Can your explain to me how you came up with your solutions. I will follow the examples in my book and not come out with the right answer. I bombed the quiz with the portion of the quiz. I reall need to understand how it flows to come up with the right answers. When I think I have it, I don't and that is very frustrating to me. I did come up with some right answers. But I can't explain how I got them and that's very important to me, because when you can explain how you got the answer and know the process of the formula, you know you have learned it or some portions of it. Please HELP me to understand and keep me from pulling my hair out. I appreciate you help. You are worth your money.

Hello

if you stop at any cell, it will show you the calculations, but here is the calculations in word as well:

http://www.box.net/shared/3xkz08cznd9vvtgafrby

Thank you

P.S. You do need to click accept again so that you are not double charged

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX not know that about the cells.

:)

Yes, that is why the instructor asks you for an excel sheet because it shows work :)

Hope all is clear now

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor