How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Taxtom Your Own Question
Taxtom, Accountant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  25 Years in preparing Personal and Business Tax Retuns
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Taxtom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, Im selling items including GST (bought from overseas,

This answer was rated:

I'm selling items including GST (bought from overseas, fully paid GST, duties and fees) at a monthly or fortweekly communitymarket and in next time they can also be ordered from my website. Now my question is: At which time do I have to pay the GST from the sold items? At which time and where do I have to notify the earnings? At the moment I'm not making any profit, at the moment the expenditure is higher as the income - I'm just at the beginning of this business. Do I need to apply for a second IRD-Number or do I have to change my taxcode (I'm working fulltime)?
Thank you for your answer

Taxtom :

Hello, The threashold is $60,000, or expected to reach $60,000 a year. Here is the link for the information Thanks Tom

Taxtom and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you