Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

Where can I get a grant for $2,400.00 to pay for a one time

online class. I need to...
Where can I get a grant for $2,400.00 to pay for a one time online class. I need to pay for this class and donot have the money. after taking this class in which I must pass, the school will pay for the last one ( a government loan).
Answered in 1 day by:
10/7/2011
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant

Dear Friend,

What you are looking for is "one class at a time grant". See http://www.cbs42.com/content/oneclass/default.aspx if this helps...

If you are from Texas, also check this http://www.harlingen.tstc.edu/financialaid/FA-FAQ.aspx#q9

See if this helps...

Warm Regards,

Rakhi Vasavada
I need this monies to complete a doctoral class, not for my class.

Dear Friend,

I could not find much. Try http://policy.gmu.edu/Home/StudentCareerServices/ScholarshipsFunding/ScholarshipsforPhDOnly/tabid/149/Default.aspx

and see. Let me know if this helps or else I shall opt out and let other expert assist you.

Warm Regards,

Rakhi Vasavada

I wrote and applied for monies from this site. I have not heard from them. i need monies like yesterday.

Dear Friend,

If you have not heard from them, kindly follow it up with them, as there are very few options that would give you grant for this. Try and follow up and put in 3-4 more days of active follow up. If they refuse, kindly take the reason, or when you follow up, they will give you some reply, which is important to know.

Let me know,

Warm Regards,

Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada