How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Taxtom Your Own Question
Taxtom, Accountant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  25 Years in preparing Personal and Business Tax Retuns
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Taxtom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Since the Supreme Court ruling which tanked the rules on corporations&

Customer Question

Since the Supreme Court ruling which tanked the rules on corporations' donations to political candidates, I have money I want to invest, but I DO NOT want to invest in any organization that makes contributions to political candidates or PACs. Where can I find that information? If officers or board members want to donate with their OWN funds, that is not my concern, nor is it my concern if donations under previous law was legal.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Taxtom replied 5 years ago.

Taxtom :

Hello, Here is a good site to get your information . In the center of the page you can choose by economic sector and then it has sub sectors. you click on the subsector and then the companies and amount spent is listed. Thanks Tom Please click accept.