How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rakhi Vasavada Your Own Question
Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 4545
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Rakhi Vasavada is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 60 years young and I have an IRA which is about to mature.

This answer was rated:

I am 60 years young and I have an IRA which is about to mature. I am retired from the Federal Government. I want to know how to invest this money, I have read Suzie books and purchase The money Class for our daughter. According to the book, I think I should be investing in annuities, but I don't know which one. I have about $90,000. My FICO is 716

Dear Sir,


Yes, thats correct. You should consider investing in annuities as as this age, what you need most is the regular monthly income, that too consistently and safely and for this, annuities are the best option.


The best form of annuity for your can be "life time annuity" or "Fixed annuity" plans. You can have good reference from You would also be able to compare different rates here.




I am sure this would help...

Warm Regards,

Rakhi Vasavada and 2 other Finance Specialists are ready to help you