Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

Garry Manufacturing Corporations most recent production budget

Customer Question
Garry Manufacturing Corporation's most recent...
Garry Manufacturing Corporation's most recent production budget indicates the following required production: October; November; December; Required production (units): 210,000; 175,000; 110,000. Each unit of finished product requires 5 pounds of raw materials. The company maintains raw materials inventory equal to 25% of the next month's expected production needs. How many pounds of raw material should Garry plan on purchasing for the month of November?
A) 1,006,250
B) 793,750
C) 1,012,500
D) 893,500
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Finance
5/9/2011
Financial Professional: JKCPA, CPA replied 6 years ago
JKCPA
JKCPA, CPA

Thanks for your question.

The answer is B) 793,750

Hope this helps!
JKCPA
JKCPA, CPA
The following information relates to Minorca Manufacturing Corporation for next quarter: January February March: Expected sales (in units): 440,000 390,000 400,000: Desired ending finished goods inventory (in units): 28,000 30,000 35,000. How many units should Minorca plan on producing for the month of February?
A) 360,000 units
B) 388,000 units
C) 392,000 units
D) 420,000 units

How many questions do you have?

The answer is C) 392,000 units
JKCPA
JKCPA, CPA
I have about 5 more do you think you can help me with the answers?
Yes, I can help. We usually ask you to post new questions in a new post but if you prefer it this way, that's fine.
JKCPA
JKCPA
JKCPA, CPA