How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Taxtom Your Own Question
Taxtom, Accountant
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  25 Years in preparing Personal and Business Tax Retuns
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Taxtom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Ltd company and am just starting to trade properly.

Resolved Question:

I have a Ltd company and am just starting to trade properly.

My company is a property development company and part of the deal I am working on, involves re-imbursing the vendor of his mortgage payments until the property is sold.

As the vendor is not a company, nor self employed, he cannot write an invoice (am I right)

Can I just use a receipt for payment to show as a legitimate business expense, or is there another correct way in which to show the transaction?

Kind regards

Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Taxtom replied 6 years ago.

Taxtom :

Hello, An invoice or a receipt book is fine, just have him sign the receipt. Your check will also serve as receipt. Thank You Tom

Taxtom and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you