How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CGCPA Your Own Question
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 3820
Experience:  40+ years experience in taxes and financial planning
Type Your Finance Question Here...
CGCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a copy of Statement of Annunity Paid for 2010 for

This answer was rated:

I need a copy of "Statement of Annunity Paid" for 2010 for (edited for privacy)

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.


You may need to be patient a bit longer. Payers have until the end of the month to get these out. As an alternative, you can contact the payer and request a copy.

CGCPA and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Third request:


I have cancelled this question two times. I do not need your answer as I have received the information through another source.


Thank you very much.


Hazel Moore