Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

I think I figure it out let see if it works for these Question Mich…

Customer Question
I think I figure it...
I think I figure it out let see if it works for these Question

Mich doc 12
Uploaded 05/28/2010 | 123.78 KB | 0 Downloads
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Finance
6/28/2010
Financial Professional: Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor replied 8 years ago
Manal Elkhoshkhany

Nope it didn't :))

It should be a link emalone

let see if this one works

http://www.mediafire.com/?wtcelilzxkk
you correctly uploaded a file and sent me the correct link, but what type of file is that? I could not open it
This is the URL file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wtcelilzxkk/Mich doc 12

I am not sure whats going on

Just copy and paste the question here emalone, I am not sure too why this is happening. Is this a word document that you are trying to upload? Maybe you do not wait until it tells you that upload is complete

Thank you

I am sorry business tutor but, will try to work on it some more so i can get it right for future post.

The primary operating goal of a publicly-owned firm interested in serving its stockholders should be to _________. (Points: 5)
maximize its expected total corporate income
maximize its expected EPS
minimize the chances of losses
maximize the stock price per share over the long run, which is the stock's intrinsic value
maximize the stock price on a specific target date

2. What's the future value of $2,000 after 3 years if the appropriate interest rate is 8%, compounded semiannually? (Points: 5)
$2,854.13
$2,781.45
$2,324.89
$2,011.87
$2,530.64

Which of the following statements is CORRECT? (Points: 5)
If a market is strong-form efficient, this implies that the returns on bonds and stocks should be identical.
If a market is weak-form efficient, this implies that above-average returns can best be achieved by focusing on past movement of stock prices.
If your uncle earned a higher return on his portfolio over a 10-year period than the return on the overall stock market, this would demonstrate that the stock market is inefficient.
Because of increased globalization, all of the world's stock markets are equally efficient as that term is defined in the text.
If a market is semistrong-form efficient, this implies that above-average returns cannot be achieved by analyzing publicly available data because such information is already reflected in stock prices.

Which of the following actions would tend to reduce conflicts of interest between stockholders and bondholders? (Points: 5)
Including restrictive covenants in the company’s bond indenture (which is the contract between the company and its bondholders).
Compensating managers with more stock options and less cash income.
The passage of laws that make it harder for hostile takeovers to succeed.
A government regulation that banned the use of convertible bonds.
Have the firm use only long-term debt, e.g., debt that matures in 30 years or more rather than in less than one year.

27.
The U.S. Treasury offers to sell you a bond for $613.81. No payments will be made until the bond matures 10 years from now, at which time it will be redeemed for $1,000. What interest rate would you earn if you bought this bond at the offer price?
(Points: 5)
5.91%
6.71%
7.10%
5.59%
5.00%

28.
Temple Square Inc. reported that its retained earnings for 2005 were $490,000. In its 2006 financial statements, it reported $60,000 of net income, and it ended 2006 with $510,000 of retained earnings. How much were paid as dividends to shareholders during 2006?
(Points: 5)
$20,000
$25,000
$30,000
$35,000
$40,000

29.
Collins Inc's latest net income was $1 million, and it had 200,000 shares outstanding. The company wants to pay out 40% of its income. What dividend per share should the company declare?
(Points: 5)
$1.60
$1.70
$1.80
$1.90
$2.00

30.
Your uncle would like to limit both his interest rate price risk (the risk that rising rates will cause the value of his bonds to decline) and his default risk, but he would still like to invest in corporate bonds. He is considering the following bonds. Which of these bonds would best meet his criteria?
(Points: 5)
AAA bonds with 10 years to maturity.
BBB perpetual bonds.
BBB bonds with 10 years to maturity.
AAA bonds with 5 years to maturity.
BBB bonds with 5 years to maturity.

The regular payback method has a number of disadvantages. Which of the following items is NOT a disadvantage of this method?
(Points: 5)
Lack of an objective, market-determined benchmark for making decisions.
Ignores cash flows beyond the payback period.
Does not directly account for the time value of money.
Does not provide any indication regarding a project’s liquidity.
Does not directly account for differences in risk among projects.

35.
The relative risk of a proposed project is best accounted for by
(Points: 5)
Adjusting the discount rate upward if the project is judged to have above average risk.
Adjusting the discount rate downward if the project is judged to have above average risk.
Reducing the NPV by 10% for risky projects.
Picking a risk factor equal to the average discount rate.
Ignoring it because project risk cannot be measured accurately.

.
You are considering buying a new, $15,000 car, and you have $2,000 to put toward a down payment. If you can negotiate a nominal annual interest rate of 10% and finance the car over 60 months, what are your monthly car payments?
(Points: 5)
$216.67
$252.34
$276.21
$285.78
$318.71
That is ok, but as you can see, it is very hard to even separate the questions and try to figure out where each question ends and the other begins. Please try reposting and separate the questions from each other so that I can see the questions clearly. I will also send you a message through management. When is the deadline please?