Finance

Have finance questions? Ask a financial expert online.

whats the best way to improve my credit score without purchasing…

Customer Question
whats the best way to...
whats the best way to improve my credit score without purchasing a credit card?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 day by:
6/25/2010
Financial Professional: Karla, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 8 years ago
Karla
Karla, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hi-

You are not saying your age or situation so I am going to assume you are new to the world of adulthood and employed.

I think it is great you want to stay away from credit cards. You could try a secure credit card, where you put up a deposit and that is your credit limit. Then you would make typical credit card payments, whether it be for the balance charged or a monthly minimum.

Another thing you might try is financing your auto through a bank or a credit union.

Since your breast augmentation has no relationship with your credit score, I am assuming you are going to finance your surgery. Just be careful about the doctor you select, make sure you do your homework, that is the most important part.

I hope this helps.
Hi JACUSTOMER-eopy100b,

Was there anything else I could do for you? I also wanted to mention that when you are researching you surgeon, make sure you also interview and research the support staff he uses including the anesthesiologist.

Good Luck.