Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

Buisness Tutor are you online

Customer Question

Buisness Tutor are you online
Category: Finance
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 8 years ago.
I am now :)
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Are you available to help with a test on tuesday the 29th of June at 700p PST, I am willing to pay 30 dollars, its 40 questions multiple choice from Mcgraw-Hill managerial accounting?

I sure can help, but please advise the name of the book you are using: Title, author's name, and edition. Also, please send me a reminder 2 days before the test so that I do not forget Embarassed
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The book is Mangerial Accounting 12th ed, by Garrison-Noreen-Brewer, I will remind you on the 27th, thanks.

Great :)

I will be waiting Cool

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Buisness Tutor:

Are you still available tomorrow at 0700PM PST?

Yes, but here is what I suggest:

• 1) On the day of the assignment, make a new post and base your offer on the total number of questions that would be on the quiz. Please make sure to type "For BusinessTutor" at the beginning of your post, then type something like "Are you here?"..
  • 2) Do not open the quiz until I respond to your message, I will be here on time, but just in case anything happens I do not want us to waste valuable time.
  • 3) Once I respond to you, you can open the quiz, copy and paste all the questions into a word document then upload the word document into http://www.mediafire.com/ then copy and paste the share link on the post.
  • 4) I will work out all the questions and send you the solutions

Thank you