Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

how do i answer an ejectment notice in pa

Customer Question
.where do i get the...
how do i answer an ejectment notice in pa .where do i get the forms.how do l write an answer
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Finance
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/6/2010
Financial Professional: Eric, Financial Manager replied 7 years ago
Eric, Financial Manager
I assume that what you're referring to is that the bank has completed a foreclosure and they're trying to evict you? Please confirm and give me some more detail if you will. Thanks...
the home has not been foreclosed on. i am still talking to the bank and waiting fo an answer.i have $189,00.00 in equity andd am not going to let the my home be foreclosure on.i just have to answer theeject noyice to be safe.the bank is goingg yo roll the pass do amount back in the loan and i will pay legal fees or i will get a reverse mortgage or i just reciive my diabity pension with back payment from the va and ssi
see above

Based on the information you have provided, you should not have any problem resolving this situation. Make sure that you stay in close contact with the lender and let them know of your intentions and ability to resolve the default. If you truly have that much equity in the home, the lender should not be foreclosing without having specific communication with you and understanding the situation. Communication is key here. Make sure you talk to the "loss mitigation" department and get some sort of resolution in place. If you qualify, a reverse mortgage can be an effective solution. Just make sure that the lines of communication are open and you should be able to resolve.

i talk to the bank every week.my problem is the ejectment notice has not been pulled.i need to file an answer by the 12 of april.how do i answer the complaint what forms do i need to fill out,and what do i say in the answer.i live in montgomery pa. i spoke to attorneys and theysay just answer the complaint to protect your self and that the bank is doing it backwards
I'm confused about your situation as well. The notice of ejectment is a notice of removing you from the home after the foreclosure process is completed. I assume you got this from the lender's attorney? Filing an answer is basically just answering the notice in writing that you dispute the foreclosure and the ejectment notice for various reasons. Stating that you do not understand getting this notice prior to any foreclosure. A dispute is an answer and that will hold any further action so that you have time to get this resolved with the bank. Is this loan in default and the foreclosure process has been started? PA is a judicial state so the lender has to get a court judgment before the foreclosure sale and it takes up to 10mos to complete.
Eric, Financial Manager