Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

13) The percent-of-sales method of financial forecasting A. is

13) The percent-of-sales method of...
13) The percent-of-sales method of financial forecasting
A. is more detailed than a cash budget approach.
B. provides a month-to-month breakdown of data.
C. assumes that balance sheet accounts maintain a constant relationship to sales.
D. requires more time than a cash budget approach.

14) In financial statements, the number of units shown in cost of goods sold as compared to the number of the units actually produced
A. is higher.
B. can be either higher or lower.
C. is the same.
D. is lower.

15) In general, the larger the portion of a firm's sales that are on credit, the
A. lower will be the firm's need to borrow.
B. more the firm can buy raw materials on credit.
C. more rapidly credit sales will be paid off.
D. higher will be the firm's need to borrow.
1/14/2010
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

13) The percent-of-sales method of financial forecasting A. is more detailed than a cash budget approach. B. provides a month-to-month breakdown of data. C. assumes that balance sheet accounts maintain a constant relationship to sales. D. requires more time than a cash budget approach.

14) In financial statements, the number of units shown in cost of goods sold as compared to the number of the units actually produced A. is higher. B. can be either higher or lower. C. is the same. D. is lower

. 15) In general, the larger the portion of a firm's sales that are on credit, the A. lower will be the firm's need to borrow. B. more the firm can buy raw materials on credit. C. more rapidly credit sales will be paid off. D. higher will be the firm's need to borrow.

RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
RD
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)