How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Milan Vaishnav Your Own Question
Milan Vaishnav
Milan Vaishnav, Financial Advisor
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 972
Experience:  Technical Analyst in Financial Markets -- Experience of more than 10 years in consulting
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Milan Vaishnav is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 150,000 to invest. How can I get the best return in

Resolved Question:

I have £150,000 to invest. How can I get the best return in a) One year b)Two years?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Milan Vaishnav replied 7 years ago.

Dear Friend,


Let me come straight to the query.


I would advice you to invest the amount in Equity Shares for one year. This is bound to give better returns given the upturn in the economy.


For the duration of 2 years, I would advice you to splitting the money (half each) into Equity and Real Estate. As Real Estate has also bottomed out and is likely to give better returns over next two years.


Both the above suggested options shall give better returns over mutual funds, bank deposits and other conventional methods.


I hope the above helps...


Milan Vaishnav and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you