How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Preparer
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 29577
Experience:  Personal Investment, Tax Preparation
Type Your Finance Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can i get financial aid for paying Immigration fees for

Resolved Question:

Where can i get financial aid for paying Immigration fees for my children who are still in the Philippines?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lev replied 8 years ago.

If you can't pay fees required by immigration forms - you may apply for a Fee Waiver - see more details -


Persons financially unable to pay the base filing fee or required biometric services fee may submit a feewaiver request as described in 8 CFR, section 103.7(c).


and Fee Waiver Guidance -


let me know if that helps.

Lev and other Finance Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thanks for the info and i will pull up that site.

Related Finance Questions