Finance

Have Finance Questions? Ask a Financial Expert Online.

Finance

I HAVE LOST MY 1099S FOR MY INCOME. HOW FAST CAN I ...

Customer Question
I HAVE LOST MY 1099''S...
I HAVE LOST MY 1099''S FOR MY INCOME. HOW FAST CAN I GET THEM FROM IRS FOR 2005
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Finance
12/17/2007
Financial Professional: RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 10 years ago
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

You can contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and ask them to send your tax account transcript. These transcripts will have all the required information on Form 1099s, W-2s and other tax documents. You can request the rep to fax it to you. If you get them mailed, it may cause some delay., But you can get it in fax in less than 24-48 hours.

Let me know if you have any question. Bonus and Feedback will be highly appreciated!!!

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.

RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
RD
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)