Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
66887675

If I have proof of my ex working for the last 5 years and

If I have proof of my ex working for the last 5 years and not reporting it to Child Support Services, what are the consequences of that?
JA: How old is the child? What state do they live in?
Customer: He is also on medical disability our twins are 8 1/2 CA
JA: Is there an agreement for payment of child support?
Customer: He uses only his disability as income Not the actual job hes had for 5 years Yes court order I filed a case with child support services to have his wages garnished
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My ex husband is a compulsive liar, everything Ive found has been online.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

I would highly suggest reaching out to a local family law attorney or speaking with the individuals at the California Department of Child Support Services. This would be considered perjury and fraud, and would be grounds for altering the support order as well as potentially resulting in criminal charges against your ex. You can find a local family law attorney on avvo.com in your area who can help you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you so much

You are welcome!