How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thelawman2 Your Own Question
Thelawman2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 3448
Experience:  Attorney-at-Law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Thelawman2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have proof of my ex working for the last 5 years and

This answer was rated:

If I have proof of my ex working for the last 5 years and not reporting it to Child Support Services, what are the consequences of that?
JA: How old is the child? What state do they live in?
Customer: He is also on medical disability our twins are 8 1/2 CA
JA: Is there an agreement for payment of child support?
Customer: He uses only his disability as income Not the actual job hes had for 5 years Yes court order I filed a case with child support services to have his wages garnished
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My ex husband is a compulsive liar, everything Ive found has been online.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

I would highly suggest reaching out to a local family law attorney or speaking with the individuals at the California Department of Child Support Services. This would be considered perjury and fraud, and would be grounds for altering the support order as well as potentially resulting in criminal charges against your ex. You can find a local family law attorney on in your area who can help you.

Thelawman2 and 4 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you so much

You are welcome!