Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Actually it is to do with my child and a educater. It just…

Customer Question
Actually it is to...

Actually it is to do with my child and a educater

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has the educator taken? Have they filed any papers in family court?

No. It just started a week ago. This lady and my husband work together. She has been after my husband for 3 years. She has been harassing me for 2 years. She sends pictures of her and him. I take it as rubbing it in my face. Now she is sending pictures to my daughter's phone.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are they in?

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We go to court soon because of an incident between her and I. I pushed out of a chair at a casino

Submitted: 13 days ago.Category: Family Law
8/5/2018
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 13 days ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that.

.

What can I answer for you today? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Can this educater get in trouble by harassing my daughter through text messages?
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
No it's ok. Can I get a refund? I don't want to pay more money
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I can talk to attornies in tulsa for free on first visit.

I see that you asked a question but then you followed it up with a request for a refund...

Okay, in that case please contact customer service and they'll be happy to help you.