Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What does three non secutive 7 day periods of vacation mean…

Customer Question
what does three non secutive...
what does three non secutive 7 day periods of vacation mean
Submitted: 14 days ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
i meanT to type NON CONSECUTIVE
8/5/2018
Family Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 14 days ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post.

This means that you have three weeks in total that you can spend with your child for vacation. But you cannot take more than one week at a time, because during this vacation period, your ex will not have his normally scheduled parenting time.

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
can they be broken into 7 days, in that I can use 3 at one time and 4 at another?

Typically not. You get three non-consecutive one-week blocks. but if you and your ex agree to it, there would be no reason you couldn't do that.

Family Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 13 days ago

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.