Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My children were placed in protective custody due to living…

Customer Question
My children were placed...

My children were placed in protective custody due to living conditions. I just moved into this home which is why it is cluttered. I am in wichita ks. What are my next steps?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in KS family court?

It just happened tonight. I have sole custody and their father has been out of their life for 2 years which is the reason I had to move out of my home

Lawyer's Assistant: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?

No.

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Family Law
7/11/2018
Family Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney replied 9 days ago
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney

Welcome & thank you for your question. I am the professional that will be assisting you. I am a Certified Child Welfare Law Specialist.

Just to be clear, the children were removed by Child Protective Services, correct? Have you received court papers yet?

Customer reply replied 9 days ago
They are coming back its taken care of thank you

Happy for you!