Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need a low cost lawyer for family law in Milwaukee wi to…

Customer Question
I need a low...

I need a low cost lawyer for family law in Milwaukee wi to handle a custody case.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in WI family court?

I have a de novo hearing in a month to ask for change of placement etc.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

Yes and well she sent me else where Look can you find me a lawyer I can afford or not? Afford meaning $2000 or less

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/23/2018
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Unfortunately, we can't provide any specific referrals for attorneys; however, family law issues are extremely common and it is something with which we can help. What questions did you have for me regarding this?