Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What are the Ohio laws against families and getting

Customer Question
What are the Ohio...

What are the Ohio laws against families and getting visitation?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in Ohio family court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

No. I just want to know what my parents rights are before I bring it up to them. My brother has PTSD and has 3 kids that we haven't seen in months and we are worried

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. But please I just want advice. I can't pay for anything

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/22/2018
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I'm sorry; I just reviewed your question;

this is a pay site;

You can contact your local county bar and seek assistance with the probono agencies; I will opt out of this in case someone else is able to assist you. Thank you.

Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, if you want to continue, please review terms of service with this site and if you agree, let me know and I will be happy to answer.