Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I think I have been paternity fraud

Customer Question
I think I have been paternity fraud
Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I have just found out that my children are not mine and I have been paying for their private education for 18 years. I would make a claim against their mother for the expense I have incurred
6/1/2018
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 19 days ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
I would like to make a claim against their mother for the expense I have incurred.

Thank you for your reply.

I understood that much, but since our site has to abide by state law and we cannot represent anyone from this site, we were asking what your question was for us about the issue.