Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I don't know if my husband has a retirement plan. What

Customer Question
I don't know if...

I don't know if my husband has a retirement plan . What should I put down

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your husband taken? Has he filed any papers in family court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state is he in?

Ohio

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
You should put down “to be determined / subject to discovery”. You will supplement and learn this information later.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you need any clarification on your answer please just reply back and ask me. I will be glad to comment further. If you have a follow up, please hold off on rating and you can rate once in the end when I address your follow up. There may be a short delay if I am helping another customer or have internet issues but I will be back to you if you need me
Awaiting your reply, thank you!