Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can you have someone call me at

Customer Question
[Second opinion] can you...

[Second opinion] can you have someone call me at ***-***-****................my name is*****: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

San francisco california

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Have a child support bank levy that I am dealing with...filled out everything that they asked me to do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No.....heard you guys are good.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
6/1/2018
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (And, please ignore any reports from the site regarding your expert being offline - they are incorrect.)

Did you still need help and/or a call?