Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I live with my wife and child in my father in laws house. My…

Customer Question
I live with my...

I live with my wife and child in my father in laws house. My wife is trying to kick me out. I have resided here for 2.5 years. It’s my place of residence, mailing address, and billing address. Does she have the right to kick me out?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Southbury

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
5/31/2018
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply as I am an actual practicing attorney, not an employee of JustAnswer.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

Does the father in law want you to leave?

.

.

thanks