Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How do I find a pro-bono lawyer?

Customer Question
How do I find a pro-bono lawyer?
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Family Law
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/29/2018
Family Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 24 days ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Family Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 24 days ago

In what city in Florida do you live and for what type of case do you need the attorney?

Family Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 24 days ago

Here is a link to a website that can help you find the pro bono attorney that you need: http://probonoattorneysguide.com/?page=Pro%20Bono%20Attorneys&og1=d77c7c3f-ffd6-4ecc-8455-c0c1f6149b70&cid=cid4019

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. I get no credit for my work for you until you rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question, I would appreciate it if you ranked my service excellent/5 stars at the top of the page. A BONUS is also appreciated if you think that I have earned one.