Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I was wondering if you guys deal with probate lawyers and…

Customer Question
I was wondering if...

I was wondering if you guys deal with probate lawyers and cases outside of the US for example Mexico if I live in the US

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Mexican lawyer about this?

NO No My dad passed in Mexico and we live in California, and now his girlfriend isn't allowing us to get his ashes or any belonging so I would like to know what my options are

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

My uncle flew to Mexico to get everything and she ignored calls etc. They were never married He only lived there for 3 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just would like to know if i have a case here and what i need to do in order to get my dads ashes and belongings back to the United States

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
Please let me know if this is something I can do?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/25/2018
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot represent anyone from this site. You would need an attorney in Mexico, since that is where he died and you can get one from the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org

you guys are not lawyers that can help guide me?

We are lawyers, but we are NOT Mexican lawyers and cannot represent you.

You need a lawyer in Mexico for this.