Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My Grandchildren will be spending a couple months with me.

My Grandchildren will be...

My Grandchildren will be spending a couple months with me. Can I sign for medical help in case of an emergency?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No, it is just for a visit.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Oklahoma

5/22/2018
DanLegal
DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - are you asking how you can take the kids to the doctor?

or emergency room if needed. They will be here in a couple of weeks and stay for about 2 months

Your daughter/son can add you to their emergency contact list to allow you to take them to their doctor during their stay. If you live in another state - they can add you to their insurance for that time.

I will have to wait until Thursday

wait for what?

The money to call

That is okay - the website asks for that and I have no control over it. Do you have any additional follow up issues? I believe I have answered your question and given you steps to complete

Thank you I will call them and let them know to try and add me on the insurance

You are welcome - can you please rate my answer with 5 stars

DanLegal
DanLegal, Divorce Lawyer