Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My son was removed from his home for being aggressive in…

My son was removed...

My son was removed from his home for being aggressive in front of his children. The children were then removed from the mother for failure to protect,because she called the DCF worker several times to try to see her husband.She had a previous failure to proctect.The girls have been in foster care for several weeks and now they are talking about taking their newborn(due in late June).My son did act aggressively on several occasions due to jealousy and catching his wife watching porn. He never psycially hurt anyone. Prior to meeting this woman and her daughter (at 30 Years old)He was never ever aggressive or disrespectful at any time in his life. DCF has lied and twisted many of the things they holding against him He lives pay check to paycheck. We need any help or advise.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

He is currently in mediation,pre-trial June 6th.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are they in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My son got custody of his daughter at two years of age and was raising her in a way that made me proud. It wasn't until he married this woman and blended their family and all these problems arose. He has admitted he was wrong in handling things and has started recommended counceling .

5/21/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

As a grandparent, you can ask for family placement of the children. This would still mean your son could not have contact until the DCF case is over, but at last it prevents the DCF from keeping the children in foster care.

These DCF Social Workers are pretty much the most negligent and incompetent individuals you will deal with. They are extremely biased once they make up their mind they will even fabricate evidence to achieve the outcome they seek.

You would need to be nice to DCF to try to get family placement and make them like you.

I know you want to stick up for your son, but right now you need to be more concerned about getting the children in a family placement. Once you do that you can do a little more.

I now he has no money for an attorney, but you need to see if you can assist him with one and if not he needs to call the State Bar and ask for the pro bono attorneys in the area who can assist him, because without an attorney he will not beat the biased case workers.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.