Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

In divorce case how can w win a case in different city?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
5/18/2018
Family Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I need answer
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you explain what you mean about winning a case in a different city?