Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

If a defiant teenager runs away and the mother is 35 weeks…

Customer Question
If a defiant teenager...

If a defiant teenager runs away and the mother is 35 weeks pregnant and cannot physically chase the 13 year old child does that constitute neglect abuse or failure to protect the child

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

The father filed a tro against the mother and the kids got taken away from the mother

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are they in?

Hawaii

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
4/25/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Response: No, if the mother immediately reported the child as a runaway with the Police.

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.