Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

While on vacation with my brother which he paid for since I

While on vacation with my brother which he paid for since I fallen on hard times my wife back home broke into my locked building holding all my tools and and such plus my Harley Davidson motor cycle she destroyed many of my property and took as much as she could to the pawn shop with the help of my 27 yr daughter then my personal items in the home all with no concern of me
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: NC
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Stopped checks
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’m really need this advice due to my funds are only $35 till I get paid the 27 I’m heading home tomorrow and we’ll im feeling im heading to another ambush
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: You understand my money problems
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
She just sent me a recent text that if I don’t turn her phone back all that she will take all of my iPhones that I had put up from previous years and was going to destroy them or put them in one Those cell phone machine And pay you for phones
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did forget to add that she sent me pictures of my garage door that was broken into as well as many voicemails and Texts about what she was going to do once you get into my garage/building and she stated she’s destroyed millions voicemail with the hatch and took as much things as you get to the pawnshop voicemail as well as TextsPlus her as well as my daughter 27-year-old about talking about put sugar in my gas tank in they said they are not my motorcycle over and done other things to motherF#%^ her voicemail stated
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you there sir
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
She texted me about stating to her lawyer saying that we both been separated since last April 2017 to now April 2018 and she was being nice about this to I’m sure you want this over as much as me
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
In prior Statement it said millions which is not true it should say she stated she’s destroyed per her voicemail with the hatchet and took as much things/items as she could get to the pawnshop Revised statement
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I need an answer soon as possible due to tomorrow I be home around 10-11 am
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I’ve had so problems with unknown numbers calling me which I believe is her personal Friends harassing me
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just recently received a text my daughter started she took all my stuff to the pawn shop

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your legal question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your request. If the property that was taken without your permission was distinctly your separate property and not marital property then your wife like any other has committed a theft.

You could report the theft to law enforcement in this regard.

You can also sue in the small claims or civil court for the value of the property taken by your wife.

You would be suing for the return of your property or the monetary value thereof.

A good first step is to send a civil demand letter to your wife.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback today to get a credit for my time.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Explain - distinctly your separate property means

Yes, certainly this is a statutory definition:

""Separate property" means all real and personal property acquired by a spouse before marriage or acquired by a spouse by devise, descent, or gift during the course of the marriage. However, property acquired by gift from the other spouse during the course of the marriage shall be considered separate property only if such an intention is stated in the conveyance. Property acquired in exchange for separate property shall remain separate property regardless of whether the title is in the name of the husband or wife or both and shall not be considered to be marital property unless a contrary intention is expressly stated in the conveyance. The increase in value of separate property and the income derived from separate property shall be considered separate property. All professional licenses and business licenses which would terminate on transfer shall be considered separate property."

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I’m going to have the law officer there to retrieve my final items since there’s hostel environment and treats

Yes , as I indicated your separate property is protected from both criminal and civil theft.

I see you have yet to leave a positive rating.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
if I understand this since I have a separate building that’s used for self and totally separate from our home which I made all improvements to increase the value and my building which is gated from others is separate property that I’ve filed taxes on as self run (only me) garage
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
what about the damaged motorcycle

In terms of separate property the separate building needs to have been either (i) your property before marriage, (II) your property due to a marital agreement, eg prenuptial or postnuptial, (III) funded during the marriage through your separate gifts or inheritances.

Damage to marital property or joint property such as the motorcycle is still a criminal offense as part of it is yours so you could obtain both criminal and civil suits for criminal damage.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Now I have the idea ,marital property or joint property damaged 50/50 but what about the tools and damages plus all items removed and pawned and what about a 27yr old daughter that confessed in a text she took it to be sold at pawnshop ( both took items out to be pawned)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
On the inheritances.part I just received a large toolbox after my father,s death and if it’s all gone ,how is that approached

Yes, your daughter would be liable to you as she has no right to the property, she is likely to say that she was acting under the direction of her mother but when she is aware that the property is not her solely then she would have committed a theft crime.

You can sue her also in civil court.

Damages to your tools is a criminal act once again that can be included in the criminal complaint.

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How would the texts and voice messages help me and used against wife and daughter plus pictures with what’s intended to done with them also inheritance of my mother’s China ( fine China ware)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This will be the last question
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Bill how helpful do the texting and voice messages from both prove who’s responsible and help My case

Yes , these are things that you should maintain for civil purposes and present to law enforcement upon making your complaint.

Attorney Bill