Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I noticed that I left a vehicle off that my husband owns and…

Customer Question
I noticed that I...

I noticed that I left a vehicle off that my husband owns and will be taking with him, is that something I can add/update?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I haven’t done anything yet but plan to go to the courthouse to file today. Just want to make sure I have everything I need.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just want to get the documents right before I file anything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
4/16/2018
Family Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

If you have not filed the papers, you can edit the form before filing them. Have you done so?