Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Cpi took my baby my is latrice ***** i live in st.pete fl.my…

Customer Question
Cpi took my baby...

Cpi took my baby my is latrice ***** i live in st.pete fl.my # *** ******* 

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in FL family court?

No they took my baby today

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
4/4/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Why was the baby taken?

What is CPS telling you to do?

Is there a Court hearing scheduled?

What is your specific question?

Kindly provide more information.

Thank you for your cooperation.