Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How can a mother prove that a father owes 25.000 in child…

Customer Question
Hello /; how can...

Hello /; how can a mother prove that a father owes 25.000 in child support with out proof thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are they in?

Georgia

Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: Family Law
4/2/2018
Family Lawyer: jb156200, Lawyer replied 17 days ago
jb156200
jb156200, Lawyer

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I hope I may be of assistance with your question. Please remember to rate my service at the end of this session. Thank you!

First, do you have a copy of the court order stating the child support obligation?

Ely, Counselor at Law