Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am currently working on my kids costody and I will like to…

Customer Question
Hi I am currently...

Hi I am currently working on my kids costody and I will like to use my sons iPad device where I can see all the messages he sends my kids as evidence of how He scolds my son to get info from me on what I do. Is this ok to take to court?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Yes court day is this Wednesday

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That’s all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I want to make sure I understand. The father send messages to the child that show how the father is interacting with the child?