Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want to know how do I get an escrow hold placed on my

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how do I get an escrow hold placed on my child support case until I am able to get a court hearing for child support modification?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

Not recently. I have filed before but they said that he was not home to serve him.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Georgia

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
4/3/2018
Family Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 5 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Can you answer my question?
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 5 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only. No course of action is proposed and the information provided does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

Please let me know if you still need an answer to your question.

I'll call you tomorrow.

Hello. Do you still need assistance?