Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want to know how do I get an escrow hold placed on my

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know how do I get an escrow hold placed on my child support case until I am able to get a court hearing for child support modification?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

Not recently. I have filed before but they said that he was not home to serve him.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Georgia

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Family Law
4/3/2018
Family Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 18 days ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Can you answer my question?
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 15 days ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only. No course of action is proposed and the information provided does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

Please let me know if you still need an answer to your question.

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
I'll call you tomorrow.
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 12 days ago

Hello. Do you still need assistance?

Ely, Counselor at Law