Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Dc. I adopted my now 18 yo nephew who I raised from

Customer Question
My name is carlotta ...

My name is carlotta

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Washington dc

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I adopted my now 18 yo nephew who I raised from childhood I need to know what papers do L need to safe him from greed family and getting amedical directive and will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Once L get the papers and fill them out how do L make them legal

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
4/2/2018
Family Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. What exactly do you mean by saving him from greedy family?