Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What can I do about a psychiatrist who did not do a proper…

Customer Question
What can I do...

What can I do about a psychiatrist who did not do a proper curl lateral history on my son and based her evaluation on lies given to her by my ex-husband and his girlfriend

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I am in the middle of a messy divorce and custody battle right now I have the problem of CPS ignoring 9 out of 11 complaints given by other people for my children being abused including their school

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Wi

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
4/1/2018
Family Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
On review of your facts, you have a good case. Basis is malpractice and negligence.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”Happy holidays!
Awaiting your reply, thank you!