Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My 74 year old husband was in the service but did not go…

Customer Question
My 74 year old husband...
My 74 year old husband was in the service but did not go overseas at all. he has Alzheimer’s and I was hoping he would get some help from the veterans when he needs to live in a special home. Do u have any info?I asked this a question a couple days ago but did not receive a reply
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Family Law
3/31/2018
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 27 days ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you tell me, when did he serve (what years) and in what capacity (was he a reservist or a regular soldier)?

Ely, Counselor at Law