Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am in the midst of a divorce, custody action here in PA.

Customer Question
Hi- I am...

Hi- I am in the midst of a divorce, custody action here in PA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in PA family court?

Wife has filed, I am working on mine

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

I don't have the 20K for a retainer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My wife abandon the martial home, the marital bed, and emptied the joint account too

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Family Lawyer: Sue, Family Law Attorney replied 5 months ago
Sue
Sue, Family Law Attorney

Hello, I’m here to help you today. I'm a licensed attorney with over 35 years’ experience in family law. I'll review your question and be right back.

Sue

This is general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

It's a tough time.

How can I help you?

Sue