Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have been evicted from my home that I own and pay for by…

Customer Question
I have been evicted...

I have been evicted from my home that I own and pay for by the court to pay for an abusive man who left 10+ years ago to pay for his care. I have court appointed lawyer who I don't know where he works and have no had more than an hour conversation with. Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in Indiana family court?

I just found out about the eviction when his daughter and police showed up. I tried to contact my suppose lawyer no answer

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

No I am not in best of health and not sure what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Why do I not have rights as a human being. How can abuse continue through the court. I already sold a condo I had with over 200,000 in it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
I have had physical and vision problems total loss it took 8 surgeries and still have vision problems. was in auto accident total car and loss teeth and phyical injuries. I have been put though the mill with court attorney appointed he was let go from his firm I have no idea where he is he added another attorney who I never agreed to and she is just charging me why? how? I am barley able to drive and have had bowel trouble.
3/31/2018
Family Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
still waiting days now
you will ?? why not answer it
still waiting
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, I am sorry for the delay but the site has some type of malfunction that does not allow anyone to answer when the first person who responded to you did not opt out. It seems they finally did so.

I do apologize for your wait.

Did the court award him the house? That can be the only way he can get you forcibly removed from it.