Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My kids was taken becuz my bofriend and my kids father owed…

Customer Question
My kids was taken...

My kids was taken becuz my bofriend and my kids father owed back chikd support so he was found an imminent danger to the kids and had to leave the home anyways my kids was taken then at court the other day wen our lawyers told us to admit to the things in the petition but before that my boyfriend lawyer talked to him about admitting then the judge said that the child support thing didn't pertain to him he not the judge that handles child support so I dnt understand why my kids was taken away if child support doesn't matter and he doesn't have to admit to that allegation

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

No I haven't but I did admit to the things the had on me which was nothing but a few drug screens that I failed after they took my kids I relapsed its been 3 months and I haven't seen pr talked to my kids but I was completely clean from dec 15 2017 to feb 6 2018 and still didn't get a visit

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Wv

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't believe s

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/31/2018
Family Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney replied 3 months ago
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you. I am a Certified Child Welfare Law Specialist.

i have read your fact pattern. What is your question?