Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Ray, How is your evening going? Yeah, it is the crazy lady…

Customer Question
Hello Ray, How is your...
Hello Ray, How is your evening going? Yeah, it is the crazy lady again, Geneva Randolph. I was able to get my grandson in school with the custody papers you gave me before after going to the school Superintendent. But it is just a temporary fix. We still have to have a legal lawyer draw up legal papers, file a petition to the court, get a
court date and go before a judge. Can Just Answer help me with this to keep me from having to spend 600. to 750. dollars that I don't have just to get a simple piece of paper written in the way a judge wants it written. i am
going to have to pay 150. just to file the papers to get a court date. My husband is disabled and on Social
Security and I just had a job interview today and I think i got the job. This will be my 3rd job i will be working trying to make ends meet. i can't get any help financially because we have him because we make to much
money and we aren't adopting him. i don't know what to do. I really don't, but I need to know if ya'll can help me
or not before they take another 46.00 out of my bank account next week. if you can really help me I will pay it
but if you can't please be honest with me so i don't waste more money. Thank you, ***** *****
i have not been able to download the mobile app because my phone was messed up and I got a new one and
i cant get into the app store on it. i hate apple. I will download it as soon as i get that stupid smartphone figured out. LOL
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
3/30/2018
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Here are free legal services that maybe able to help you.I am glad you were able to enroll the child.These might save you further legal fee and help with custody.

I appreciate the chance to help you again and thanks fo rating 5 stars.

Ok thank you so much for your help. So should I cancel the Just Answer member ship ?

Well you may have more questions.You may want to keep it awile and see how it goes.Thanks and the best to you.

ok thanks again for your help. have a good rest of your night.

You too have a blessed evening.